Hi Friendz......
Neluvu kolam - alergy in my childhood days mostly I will not prefer. But my mom likes it the most. And also there is saying like 'people who know to do Neluvu kolam is the Master in the field'.
Since my heart goes behind this I started to scratch initially. Before on ground performance I will give a trial in my notebook. As practice makes a man perfect I've learnt the tactics behind it.
This is the end result of my performance. So I would like to share the tips towards Neluvu Kolam in my upcoming post.
Neluvu kolam - alergy in my childhood days mostly I will not prefer. But my mom likes it the most. And also there is saying like 'people who know to do Neluvu kolam is the Master in the field'.
Since my heart goes behind this I started to scratch initially. Before on ground performance I will give a trial in my notebook. As practice makes a man perfect I've learnt the tactics behind it.
This is the end result of my performance. So I would like to share the tips towards Neluvu Kolam in my upcoming post.
No comments:
Post a Comment